Need Warehouse employee to:
* Unload and put away frozen and dry food products in the appropriate warehouse location.
* Update location labels when location changes
* Rotate stock to manage dates
* Stage routes according to company methods
* Perform Pre & Post trip vehicle inspections including inspecting vehicles for damage with driver
* Safe and legal operation of a fork trucks and warehouse equipment
* Safe and Timely pulling of delivery routes
* Perform route staging checks for accuracy
* Check-in product delivery for accuracy
* Must be able to read and perform simple math
* Proper loading and unloading of freight to assure safety and minimal risk of damage to cargo and danger to people or self.
* Perform monthly and annual inventory counts.
* Perform invoice corrections due to inventory shortages
* As requested by management, pick up product from vendors and bring back to warehouse for receiving.
* Attend all required company meetings and adhere to all safety practices and company policies.
* Must satisfactorily complete all company-mandated training and assessments.
* Meet or exceed minimum productivity levels established by the Company.
* Effectively plan and organize work activities independent of direct supervision.
* Develop a good working knowledge of product and inventory control techniques and procedures.
* Flexibility as to shift time a must. Shifts change throughout the year.
* Must be able to stay until the work is done.
* Must possess a valid For Hire Drivers License.
* Must have an acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
* Standard Background Check and Drug Screen Required
* Experience with maintenance and repair of beverage equipment a plus
If your looking for a Flexible work schedule that allows you to work when school is in and have summers and holidays off, this job is for you.
HandledNow does not discriminate in any employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law. Decisions at HandledNow are made solely on the basis of merit, ability, qualifications, and character.
To apply for this job please visit www.driver-reach.com.