Fast-growing company looking for a material handler with heavy-duty forklift experience to help move steel pieces inbound and outbound using flatbed trailers, yard space, and warehouse space.
- Unload raw steel parts off the flatbed trailer in the yard and move them to the desired space in yard or warehouse.
- Load finished goods onto flatbed trailer to deliver to construction site
- Move steel to station for fabrication
- Work with a flexible mindset that staging areas may change due to current needs.
- Follow daily directions from supervisor or manager
- Perform pre- and post-operation inspection of the equipment in accordance with Company policy to ensure windows, lights, mirrors and rear-view camera are clean. Safely and efficiently operate equipment that may include forklifts, excavators, bulldozers, front-end loaders, and other equipment using proper safety standards.Keep areas clean from debris
- Use different size of forklifts to handle different sizes of material.
- Use equipment, in addition to the forklift, to transport large I beams inside the warehouse to be fabricated
- Help out other areas when not currently busy
- Work safe and follow OSHA requirements.
Interested in applying? Click here, http://www.driver-reach.com/n/pkyg3?ls=3162
Have questions please give us a call at 866-217-5630