Fast-paced company looking for experienced and reliable forklift drivers for cross-dock operations in Tanner AL.
1st shift -Monday to Friday 6:30 am to 3:30 pm or until work is done. The weekend need is possible. Raise given after 90 days and 1 year!
2nd shift -Monday to Friday 5:30 pm to 2:30 am or until work is done. Weekend needs possible. Raise given after 90 days and 1 year!
We are offering a $250 bonus if you do not miss any time in your first two weeks!
Interested in applying, http://www.driver-reach.com/n/44sn9?ls=3162
Give us a call at 866-217-5630!
- Using a sit-down forklift to load and unload palletized freight
- Using an RF Scanner to create the WMS update upon IB and OB
- Shrink Wrap skids if needed
- Read freight labels to match up to the manifest and identify shipper and consignee
- Count using basic math to identify number of parts on a skid
- Operating under all safety instructions in regards to OSHA guidelines
- Minimum 1 year forklift experience
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to learn and use RF Scanner and warehouse WMS technology
- HS Diploma or GED
- Ability to do basic math
- Ability to real labels and manifests
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to walk in circles while shrink wrapping parts on a pallet
HandledNow does not discriminate in any employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law. Decisions at HandledNow are made solely on the basis of merit, ability, qualifications, and character.
To apply for this job please visit www.driver-reach.com.