We are looking for a receiving clerical person with computer experience. Must have Excel experience. Hours are 5:00 am to 1:00 pm, Tuesday to Saturday.
We are offering a $250 bonus after the first two weeks of perfect attendance when you start.
The Clerk is responsible for providing logistics support to operations including routing, dispatching and receiving inbound and outbound containers and trailers.
If interested in applying please click here: http://www.driver-reach.com/n/vuws6?ls=3168
Please call us if you have any questions at 866-217-5630.
- Records and maintains data regarding inbound and outbound containers and trailers: Validates all documentation for incoming and outgoing containers and trailers for security of product purposes, Validates and insures bill of lading data for accuracy
- Provides direction and documentation to dispatched drivers in accordance with established procedures. Communicates with drivers and warehouse personnel to ensure carriers are valid and authorized to drop off loads and pick up return containers and trailers
- Provides detailed directions and instructions to properly route drivers
- Coordinates with yard hostler to manager yard and door accessibility for inbound containers
- Updates managers on open issues concerning inbound/outbound containers
- Monitors documentation and pick-ups on inbound freight
- Updates receivers and customers on status of loads
- Other duties as required and assigned
- Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED (General Education Diploma) equivalency
- Six months to one year related experience and/or training
- General understanding or knowledge of the transportation industry
- PC literate to include Microsoft Office products such as word, Excel and Outlook Essential
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out written or oral instructions
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manual
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
HandledNow does not discriminate in any employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law. Decisions at HandledNow are made solely on the basis of merit, ability, qualifications, and character.
To apply for this job please visit www.driver-reach.com.